Since our beginning in 1997 (25 years ago!) Cowgirl Creamery has been dedicated to our local community. As a business that was founded on supporting local farmers and ranchers and showcasing the quality and deliciousness of local, sustainable dairy farming, we are thrilled to continue to give back to our community. We proudly continue to support non-profit organizations, individuals and institutions who are committed to local agricultural, environmental, and food concerns. All contributions are discretionary, but all requests are given consideration. In order to support our wide range of community requests, we generally limit contributions to one per year.
DONATION REQUESTS TYPICALLY COME IN THE FORM OF:
- Cheese to serve at fundraising or other events
- A gift certificate to our Barn Shop & Cantina in Point Reyes Station to be used as an auction item at fundraisers
- A gift certificate to our online store to be used as an auction item at fundraisers
- A Cowgirl Cheese Collection to be used as an auction item and shipped to the winner
To request a donation or sponsorship, please use our Donation Request Form.
PREVIOUS RECIPIENTS INCLUDE:
- Marin Agricultural Land Trust
- Ceres Community Project
- Community Land Trust of West Marin
Non-Discrimination Practices: Cowgirl Creamery will not contribute to individuals, groups, or organizations that, in their by-laws, policies, or practice discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. However, we will consider contributing to individuals, groups, and organizations that assist individuals or groups who have been subject to discrimination.